TMS designs and manufactures TWTs and TWTAs for military airborne applications for fixed-wing and rotary, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), electronic warfare and electronic countermeasures (EW /ECM), and missiles.
TWTs provide high gain amplification with low noise factors and wide bandwidths available.
- Ka-band with Peak Power levels available to 400W
- X-band with Peak Power levels available to 10kW
- S-band with Peak Power levels available to 10kW
Continuous Wave TWTs:
- L- through Ku-bands with power levels available to 750W
Fast Warm Up TWTs:
- All major frequencies are supported
- Targeting systems
- Radar Jamming
- Multimode Terrain-following/Avoidance Radar
- Weather Detection and Avoidance, All-weather Navigation
- Short-range Search and Rescue
Questions or Comments?
Click on the appropriate tab below to contact TMS Customer Service.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Microwave Solutions. You can also call toll free at 1-800-832-6869, or email email@example.com.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Paradise Datacom. You can also call 1-814-238-3450, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All TWTs for airborne defense applications require an export license and are controlled military technology. Please contact our TWT business unit at 916-638-3344.